We went to the Vancouver Airport to pick up Tracy and Alan. We told Paige that Mommy and Daddy were coming home but she didn't seem to really understand. Then she first saw them she seemed surprised but once I put her in her mommy's arms she was all smiles.
We waited over an hour and even though their plane was on time.
Tracy first sees Paige.
A happy Mommy and girl!
Daddy and Paige are both glad to see each other too!
Alan and Tracy had a great trip but I think it was a little too long for Tracy. She missed Paige! They are moving on Sat and they have no internet at the current house and I don't know how long it will be before they get internet at their new house (mansion). We are excited to have them closer. They will be only 30 minutes away!
2 comments:
I am so glad everyone had a good time! I bet Tracy, Alan and Paige are so glad to be together again! You are a wonderful Grandma (and Papa is alright too!) Thanks for loving our kids so well!!
ps... Can Hannah come for a month during February? I might need a break then. ;) just kidding!
Looks like you survived the first of many Palmer Camps with the grandkids. Looks like you had a lot of fun. You deserve a good rest, but I bet you will be helping with a move shortly.As always...love the pictures. Take care. Barbara
Post a Comment