Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Paige plays with her new friend Jessica

Our little friend Jessica came over and played with Paige. Jessica is our three year old friend who has been battling leukemia. She is doing well and is now on her maintenance phase of her treatment. She and Paige played so nicely together. Jessica is a very sweet little girl. Paige shows Jessica the little cardboard house.


We are playing with toys that make music. Paige is clapping to the beat!






Yes they had lots of fun together!
Two sweet girls!

2 comments:

Kathy smith said...

Oh Glenda they are so cute.
Annie loved big boxes for houses, I had forgotten. I sure am looking forward to grandchildren, especially a little boy since we had a girl. Love, Kathy

Tracy said...

those pictures are great. I don't know why I had not seen that post until now. :) Thanks for setting up a play date for our Paigey. She is blessed to have you as "rama" and "papa"