Monday, September 6, 2010

Paige, Papa and Grandma Hanging Out Together

Since Hannah is not here to play with Paige. Papa and Grandma are her favorite playmates. Papa gives lots of wagon rides. We are getting good use of our $7 garage sale wagon.

Was that fun Paige? YEAH!!!!!
Yeah is one of her favorite words.


Another favorite thing is to eat apples right from the tree.
She can say apple really well too!


You don't even have to cut it she can bite off her own pieces.


Should I share with grandma?


Having fun in the little house!

Who's having the most fun?
We are all having fun! I guess we aren't too old we have survived over two weeks on having little ones around and we are still smiling! We just love being grandparents!!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So cute!! I love the cardboard house! The cheapest presents are usually the best!