Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Been To Long

Since it has been so long since my last post this is a little longer then usually.

A lot has happened since Christmas.


Our New House

First we bought a house and moved in March! Welcome to our new home. We hope that many of you will come by and stay with us sometime. We had our first visitor, my Mom, one week after we moved in.

We are also looking forward to a visit from Rose Janes.


We were able to do some painting before we moved in which was wonderful. This is our kitchen looking into the dining area. I am enjoying having this bar between the two rooms, it is great when you have company.
Before
After



Livingroom Before Painting
Livingroom after. We love the gas fireplace!



Dining Room Before
DiningRoom After



Master Bedroom Before
Master Bedroom After

As you can see I still don't have anything on the walls.



Our Hugh Walk-in Closet Before
Closet After


I thought before we moved in that this was a waste of space but now I love it.


Well that is a small introduction to our new home. If you want to see more come and visit, we love to have visitors. I have been doing a lot of entertaining we have had about for different dinner parties of course that is not counting the many times we have had Alan and Tracy over.

A Night with Paige


Of course my favorite part of living here in the Bellingham area is getting to spend so much time with Paige. We have many sleepovers and other time together. One night we made cupcakes to take to a church carnival.

Paige loves to help. She helped pour stuff in and did a little stirring. But the best part was licking the beaters. I think it was her first time.
It didn't take her long to get into it!
This is so much fun and good tasting! Several times since she has said to me "make cupcakes!"



Tracy's Baby Shower


Tracy's new church hosted a baby shower for the new little Palmer girl due May 1st.

Tracy and her friend Susan who is also pregnant. Susan not only goes to their church but also she and her husband work with Alan.

It was really special for Tracy to also have her mother Jeanette here for this special event! Jeanette is down from Juneau in Seattle area for medical testing and will be staying until the baby arrives.
There were many babies also at the shower. It was fun to get to met many of Tracy's new friends.

"Tracy is ready to have this new little one join their family. Needless to say Grandma is excited also. As many of you know I love babies, but of course I love toddlers too! Well I just love kids especially my wonderful grandchildren.


A Spring Surprise


We woke up April 14th to this winter wonderland!

Our backyard with the beautiful Azelea.


A little cool but it didn't last long only a few hours!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update. Looks like fun all around.
Barbara

sachamb2000 said...

Loved the pictures. Great seeing the shower and Tracy's mom. Snow and azalias don't go together.

sachamb2000 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.