Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Today was a beautiful fall day so we headed to the pumpkin patch.

The farm is called Stoney Ridge it is located just outside of Lynden. Tracy was the only one that had to pay and it was $2.00, Children under 3 are free and adults 55 and older are free. So it was a cheap outing!








Paige wasn't to sure about the scarecrows!




Grandma and Papa looked the part.





They also had farm animals to look at. Oh I guess these weren't the right animals, but it was fun!


Cute little baby pig!

Little pony. There were also chicken, goats, turkeys,
Cows, big horses and bunnies.


One of Paiges favorite things was the wagon ride pulled by the big tractor. It took us out to the pumpkin patch.








Checking out the big pumpkins.
Paige wasn't sure about touching them they were dirty!



They are also heavy!
These were just the right size!
It was a really fun day to bad Alan had to work and it is his birthday too!
We will celebrate tonight and go out to dinner!
Happy Birthday Alan we love you!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

You got some cute pictures. I hope I got some too. We shall see. Thanks for the outing. It was lots of fun!

Alan Palmer said...

Looks like everyone had fun. Too bad some of us have to work to afford these expensive field trips! ;-)

Lauren said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I wish we could have been there too! I like the picture where Paige is trying to pick up the big one, she is SO cute!