Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Special Christmas 2009

Alan, Tracy and Paige got down to our house in time for lunch and Paige took her nap. Tracy and I went to Bellingham to pick up Michelle and to get some last minute groceries. We got home in time to have some pizza our Christmas Eve tradition. I didn't know this was a tradition until a few years ago I asked the kids what we should have for dinner for Christmas Eve they said pizza it's our tradition. I guess that it was an easy dinner one that the kids would eat and it didn't take a lot of cooking or make a big mess. We would either order it or have frozen. Some traditions are formed out of habits and others are planned. After our pizza dinner we went to Christmas Eve candle light service at our new church, it was beautiful. We took a few photos before giving Paige her gift from Frosty. Frosty always brings pajamas. Michelle with Paige who is wearing the dress Michelle had worn 24 years ago.
I had made the dress so it was pretty special for me to see them together!

What a good looking family!


Paige opening her gift from Frosty!


Christmas morning Paige and Alan with Paiges stocking.



Paige loved opening presents. Last year we took a picture of Paige with the bow on her bottom as she slept. This year we put the bow on her head.



She likes the train that we got her. She likes to move the gears.



She also enjoyed pushing the button and making the balls spin.



Paige enjoyed her day and we all enjoyed watching her play and laugh.
We hope your Christmas was special too!

No comments: