Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Past

Merry Christmas to you all. I thought it would be fun to show you some pictures of our family from Christmas past. We have had so many wonderful times together as a family.

Christmas 1984 with some of the Cousins
Cory Kowalczyk, Alan, Michelle, Brian & Scott Kowalczyk
This picture was taken at my sisters house, all dressed up and ready for church.

Christmas Eve 1985
At Grandma's House

Christmas Eve 1987




Michelle with Santa



Alan with Santa




Brian with Santa



Christmas 1992


Christmas 2000



Christmas 2001
Tracy Budke, Alan, Lauren Parker, Brian & Michelle
Lauren's first Christmas with us, Tracy first Christmas with us was 1998. This was
the Christmas before the boys got married. It was a very fun Christmas and the year that we celebrated Michelle's five year "new birthday" on New Years Eve. It was a new beginning in many ways. The addition of the girls to the family they have been such a BIG blessing to our family. I think we have the best daughter-in-laws ever.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you both have a wonderful holiday season. Best wishes to you both. Barbara

Lauren said...

I agree with the daughter-in-law comment!! I also love Brian's face in all the pictures, always looking like he is up to somthing. The face is still the same!! CUTE pictures. We'll need to get a new one of the 5 of us though! :)
Love you all!
Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Glenda,
Thanks for the walk down Memory Lane. That was fun!

Love that picture of you and Hannah too - in the pink and the hat.

Keep posting pictures and updates - I will do better to check more frequently.

Miss you guys.
Hugs,
RuthAnn

Anonymous said...

Glenda, the pics are wonderful esp. the older ones. Wow. I'll send you a couple of our new ones by
e-mail. Happy New Year,
Kathy