Monday, September 7, 2009

Michelle's Visit


We went to Vancouver to show Michelle where Alan "works". Here he is "working" hard. They need to stretch out during a grueling day at the office. EA has recreation going on in the middle of the work day.


Alan's office is in the building behind the soccer field. Half of this facility seems to be some type of recreation facility or lounge.


Michelle had time to hold Paige during the soccer game.



It was a pretty sunny day, so Paige wore the sun bonnet that Glenda made.



Michelle made sure that se got to hold Paige one more time before she went to sleep and we left.




Time to go to sleep. But she didn't seem too ready.



2 comments:

Tracy said...

those are fun pictures! thanks for sharing! :)

Lauren said...

Looks like a good time. I wish we could have been there to hold a baby and watch Alan play soccer at work. I'm not really sure how I feel about the soccer part, but mostly I think it's great.
CUTE Pictures!!