After many years of talking about moving we are finally doing it! We are moving to Blaine Washington. We will be about 40 minutes from Alan, Tracy and baby Paige. We have rented out our home for a year and found a place to live close to the border.
Moving is alot of hard work !
We had lots of friends from the church come and help us load the van. The van will be shipped on the Barge. It will get picked up on Monday Feb 23rd.
We are excited about the move but sad to leave our family, friends and our church.
We will fly out on March 2nd to Seattle. Alan and several friends will be helping us unload on March 7th.
Here is a little of the beauty that we are leaving behind!
I notice that Bob is the one taking the pictures... and NOT working. Everyone else seems to be working VERY hard, and Bob is playing photographer. :) Just kidding! I am amazed that you guys are actually doing it! and I'm very glad there are pictures to see your progress. We can't wait to come check out the new house. Maybe we should have Christmas there this year?
2 comments:
It will be a huge change, that's for sure. But, we're SUPER excited that you guys are making the move! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
Plus, if it doesn't work out and you guys find that you can't live without Juneau, you still own the house.
I notice that Bob is the one taking the pictures... and NOT working. Everyone else seems to be working VERY hard, and Bob is playing photographer. :) Just kidding!
I am amazed that you guys are actually doing it! and I'm very glad there are pictures to see your progress. We can't wait to come check out the new house. Maybe we should have Christmas there this year?
Post a Comment