Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A Day at the County Fair

Tracy and I took the girls to the Whatcom County Fair. We had a great day the weather was perfect and the girls did wonderful.We spend most of our time looking at the animals since that is what Paige was interested in seeing. Next year she might be interested in doing some of the rides.
She is pointing at the rabbits, there were so many different types.
We saw rabbits, duck, chicken, turkeys, goats, cows, pigs, horses

and a lot of other animals.


The goats was one of Paige's favorite.




Paige said she liked the Fair!




Audrey was happy too!





She is getting so cute with her little smiles!



I think she looks so much like her dad as a baby in this picture.



The following pictures are just a few others that I have taken

in the last few weeks that I haven't posted.







At the beach in Bellingham on a little picnic we had with friends.




We are enjoying our summer and looking forward to next week getting to spend a day in Seattle with Michelle. We plan to go to the zoo!


No comments: