Saturday, August 28, 2010

Not a Picture Perfect Day & A Day at Home

Friday
Well Grandma's dream of getting a nice professional picture of the girls together was a bust!
Paige clung to me and cried, Hannah pouted and wouldn't smile. So we bagged it and headed to the park and tried to take our own pictures. It still didn't go well. Paige is teething and still she only wanted grandma to hold her. But we did get a few shots that are okay.











Saturday

Today we hung out at home. My dear friend Sue came for a visit and to help out with the girls. We worked on a few craft projects and had a dinner that Paige loved and then grandma was very tired when bath time was over. Bedtime is sweet time and both girls have been sleeping great! They really are to very good girls, we think they are the best!!!!


Paige eating her corn on the cob. She ate all of her's then she ate half of grandma's.




Hannah is great at crafts, yes she is going to be a very creative girl.





Even Paige was having a good time! We made a few gifts for their Mommys and Daddys, but you will have to wait until Christmas to see them. It was a fun day but grandma was very tired tonight, I guess I won't need any sleeping medication tonight. I am sad to see the time of having the two girls together coming to an end and at the same time, I know it is time. Lauren is missing her girl so we will have to sent her back. Tonight at bed time I did get a few minutes of snuggling in with little wiggle worm, I will miss her.




Good Night one and all!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for posting. I know you are pooped! I am so sorry you didn't get the pictures you wanted, maybe at christmas! You sure have 2 little cuties there!! Soak it all up!!

Stacey said...

Hey Glenda it's Stacey,
I was wanting your email so we could arrange a time for us to meet so that I can drop Steyr off.
my email is staceyharris90@gmail.com

ps, great pictures!!