Monday, July 5, 2010

Enjoying Paige

Tracy, Alan and Paige came down and spent a long weekend with us. We were so happy to see them. Paige grew up so much in the two months that we were in Juneau.


Paige loved being outside and we had pretty nice weather.
The flowers in the yard are looking beautiful.


She looks like a little Amish girl in her little bonnet that I made her.


Yeah, I'm one, well one and a half really!

Tracy is careful to keep a hat and sunscreen on Paige because she has the skin of a little red hed!



At the Parade she waved her little American Flag and wore her I LOVE USA shirt.
We have to be sure she know she is American and Canadian.
Bob had a good 60th birthday as we enjoyed celebrating our 2nd July 4th in Blaine.
It was a wonderful weekend, but the house is once again quiet.
We are so thankful for all the blessing the Lord has given us!




2 comments:

Tracy said...

LOVE the pictures! Going to go post some on our blog now. :) Sorry we missed you all day. Was out enjoying the sun!

Unknown said...

That last picture of Paige is so cute! I think Nathan is going to have the same hair color as Paige. I can't get over how much she looks like Alan!