I made Paige a ducky hooded towel it came out really cute. Paige wasn't so sure what that thing on her head was but she did like it!
Easter morning she opened a present that was in her Easter basket.
She is all dressed and ready for church.
Easter Egg Hunting
I got it!
We had a fun time with Alan, Tracy and Paige. We had our Easter dinner on Sat night so on Easter we ate leftover ham. Today we took them to the Bellingham airport and they flew to Southern Calif for two weeks. I'm sure they will have fun introducing Paige to all of their friends. Our house seems very quiet! We have had a very busy first three months of 2010. Today we also went and got our motorhome out of storage so we just need to make some plans and we can hit the road again. But we don't have any plans at this time.
Hope you all had a nice Easter!
1 comment:
Love seeing the pictures! Looks like Easter was fun. :)
Post a Comment