Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Grandbaby

Nathan Douglas Palmer
born March 1st 2010 7lbs 14 oz, 20 inches long
Hannah his big sister weighed exactly the same when she was born and was only 1/2 inche longer.
Hannah was over a week late and Nathan was 3 days early.
Lauren did a great job, she is such a good mother!

Brian is so pleased with his little guy!


He looks like he is going to have his dad's coloring!



Such a sweet little one! We are excited to see him. We will be there on the 19th of March.
I will be posting more pictures when I get them of Hannah with her brother. She loves to give him kisses. She was practicing changing diaper on her doll when we talked to her today.
She is very much into babies!





3 comments:

Lauren said...

he not only looks like Brian, he has his red face when he gets upset. this little guy is quite the cutie!! thanks for posting, i'll be posting more this afternoon!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Glenda, I love the pics of the grandkids. Keep them coming. Finished Census training last Wed, a small miracle for me to be somewhere at 8:00 a.m. 3 mornings in a row. So now I'm trust God's grace to get me through the work. Love, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Enjoy all the pictues. Nathan looks so sweet. Glad you could spend time with him.