Monday, November 24, 2008

Waiting in Vancouver BC

I(Glenda) am here in Vancouver waiting for the birth of Alan and Tracy's baby. She is over due by 10 days today! Tracy and I kept busy doing baby projects the first week. The second week we went out to lunch a lot, Tracy loves to eat, and I too am always willing. So we are quite the pair. We have done some sight seeing and just hanging out. Alan was working long hours finishing up the game he is working on, but he is now off for several weeks. So we are ready and we were to go to the hospital today to start the induction process however this morning when we called they said they were to full. So we are hoping that she can go in tonight or it will be tomorrow.

Below are some photos that I have taken on some of our little outings.






2 comments:

Lauren said...

YEA!!! It's about time you guys got a blog!!! I LOVE IT!!! Keep it updated... I know what your next post will be about... a new palmer baby girl!!
Love you guys,
Lauren

Nikki Hootman said...

Congratulations to the new grandparents! Woo hoo!